21 Con 2019 – Oct 24-27 Orlando, FL
I’ve been writing about men and masculinity for over a decade, and I’ve seen the online collection of problem-solvers and commenters known as “The Manosphere” go through several evolutions. In October (24-27), I’ll be speaking again at the 21 Convention in Orlando, FL — where the conversation comes offline and into the “real” world where men can listen, exchange ideas and network face-to-face.
I’ve spoken at three 21 Convention events so far — most recently in Warsaw, Poland — and these are truly world class events that present a host of balanced viewpoints and strategies. They’re also a lot of fun, packed with workshops, panels, dinners and opportunities to pick the brains of outstanding authors and personalities — some of whom have influenced my own thinking.
I’ll be presenting and expanding on key concepts from The Way of Men, and running a workshop on writing from a masculine perspective. This event will be packed with speakers who have dedicated their lives and careers to helping men navigate the challenges of living a masculine life in the 21st Century.
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE
- Elliot Hulse – Strongman, Coach
- Ed Latimore – Former Heavyweight Boxer, Author
- Alexander J.A Cortes – Fitness Guru and Philosopher
- Dr. Robert Glover – Author of No More Mr. Nice Guy
- Dr. Shawn T. Smith – Psychologist and Author of The Tactical Guide to Women
- Hunter Drew – “The Family Alpha“
- Tanner Guzy – author of The Appearance of Power
- Ivan Throne – “Dark Triad Man“
- Goldmund Unleashed
- Socrates – Author of The Map: A Personal Guide to the Sexual Marketplace
- 21 Convention Founder Anthony Dream Johnson
- And many more…
If you can make it to Florida and you’re interested in investing in your own improvement and ensuring that unapologetically masculine voices continue to be heard, get yourself a ticket — and I’ll see you there.
If you buy your ticket through the link in my 21 Orlando Instagram story or jack-donovan.com, it helps support my presence at these events.